How it works
Benefits to you
- Our approach to event management with the general public is based on a good understanding of community development principles.
- If you want to reach members of communities then you need to know how they work. We use hot knowledge (word of mouth, local radio, community work) to get into that community and to find out how to best provide the event they would find enticing whilst also meeting your needs.
- An event which members of the community have enjoyed
- A platform upon which to build future relationships
- A well attended and managed event
Business networking is a low cost marketing high personal commitment activity where you meet with of like-minded business people through a network or meeting place. You build new business relationship and at the same time generate business opportunities at the same time.
Benefits to you
- Exchange business leads and referrals with fellow members
- Business networking increases your chance of meting up with the right person to help you start or develop your business
- Follow this up with meetings outside of the network to further pursue your business endeavours
- Many people prefer face to face opportunities to build up professional business relationships
- Increases the association between the brand and yourself
- Boosts your personal profile
- Build mutually beneficial business relationships
- It can get you into the loop of information and develop your skills in presentation
- Develop and share ideas, innovation and knowledge of best practice
You can also keep in touch with Sonia via her social networking sites.