Consultation and evaluation
Consultation is a way of finding out the views of people. For instance of customers, the general public, employees. Evaluation lets you find out whether your project has been successful. Did it do what it set out to? How did it compare with similar projects? What can be done next? What can be done differently?
We offer information gathering and analysis services including
How it works
- Community consultation
- Citizens' jury
- Focus groups
- Staff surveys
- Project evaluation
Each consultation or evaluation event will be set up and planned as a specific project. With evaluation we are keen to work with you as early as possible in the project or progamme's life to set up the data gathering mechanisms that will tell you the extent to which you have delivered or are delivering on you're your targets.
We will provide you with an inception report, keep you up to date on progress and provide you with a draft and four bound copies of the completed report.
Benefits to you
- Community/customer consultation and engagement is part of good governance and good business.
- Having an understanding of the issues affecting those you provide a service or product to will allow you to keep improving what you do
- You can be seen as the front runner in your field or industry
- You can be one step ahead of your competitors
- You can shape and influence best practice in your field or industry